Friday, March 8, 2013

Workout Song of the Week: Adema

A lot of great workout songs are upbeat, pop/club tracks that just make you want to dance, but sometimes all you really want is a nice hardcore rock jam that motivates you by triggering your rage.  Had a stressful day at work?  Significant other getting on your nerves?  Feel like punching someone in the face?  Those are the times when you need to have more angry, hateful music that pushes you to let out all your aggression on the gym equipment instead of the people around you.  As a prime example of one of those songs for me personally, this week I'm using Adema's "The Way You Like It"



Some people need more intense, aggressive music to get them through their workouts, and if you're that kind of person, this one's for you.  When this track comes on my iPod while I'm working out my cardio, it puts me in the perfect ass-kicking mood that forces me to pound out my frustration on the treadmill.  I know the song is old, but it's still a great example of a heavy rock tune that's still upbeat enough to keep you moving during a workout.

What are some of the angrier songs that keep you motivated during your workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment