Friday, March 1, 2013

Workout Song of the Week: The Chevin

The song I'm highlighting this week actually kind of snuck up on me as a workout song.  I wouldn't have thought of it off the top of my head, but when it came on my iPod randomly the other day while I was on the treadmill, it gave me such an incredible boost of energy and once it was over all I could think was, "wow, that was an amazing 3 minutes and 48 seconds!"  So my workout song of the week is: The Chevin "Champion"



This song came to me as the free single of the week on iTunes last year, and while it's a pretty great song in general, it turns out it's also a nice upbeat tune for banging out some cardio!  It keeps a steady, upbeat tempo and is the perfect addition to a nice long jogging playlist.  So go check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment