Friday, March 22, 2013

Workout Song of the Week: Icona Pop

What's not to love about an electro synth pop female anthem with a rebellious spirit and an upbeat tempo?  Nothing.  Icona Pop's "I Don't Care" is one of the best workout songs I've heard lately and that's why it's the workout song of the week!


The beat stays the same throughout pretty much the entire song, which makes it easy to listen to and helps you keep a steady pace.  It's the perfect example of some badass chicks singing about how tiny of a crap they give and that I don't care attitude can give you a huge push during a good cardio session.  For me, good workout songs are usually upbeat, with a powerful sound and motivational lyrics.  This song meets all of those requirements and then some.  Give it a listen and let me know what you think!


1 comment: